Friday, May 7, 2010

April 2010

Where did April go? I am not sure how it has come and gone so quickly but it is already May 7th!! I had to look at my calendar to see what all happened. Easter was nice. We went to Osborne Park for lunch and an egg hunt. The Smith's, Jeff, Graisen, Grandma and grandpa were there. We enjoy the park becasue it has a beautiful creek and an old covered bridge to walk over. Easter was the beginning of Spring Break. We didn't have any plans this year so we hung out around home which I have to say was nice. I am already looking forward to summer. I took the kids to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga and to the park with their bikes. Besides playing with friends at home, that is all we did. Considering 4 nights a week sometimes 5 plus Saturday games, we are going to Karate and soccer, it was a welcome rest. The last week of the month, Jaden had CRCT testing in Rome,GA for three days. Hopefully he did well. Hopefully he has learned something from his old mom!! Some days he is quite challenging to home school. He does however, love history so I bribe him to do his work then he gets to do history. Crazy huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment