Friday, January 29, 2010

Family

JORGE had some excitement this month. He had a bad reaction to some workout powder and ended up in the ER. After the horrible headache subsided he was able to sleep all night and thru the next day. It took several days to get back to normal. As second counselor in the YM Stake Presidency, he has been overseeing a Youth service project for next month.
JOY... I am happier now that my kids want to home school. I am also stressed out about changing soccer teams but I will survive. It isn't easy getting everyone to all their games and now I am traveling 45 minutes just to the new program. I think I am CRAZY!!

All in all it has been a good month. I feel as a family we are growing and learning to love each other better. I am excited that 2010 has started off so well. I look forward to the rest of the year. I thank God for all our blessings and for my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment